Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 01:01 PM   #89
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_H View Post
I live only a few miles from the track and I swear I could hear them over here haha.

Danny Ric being back has me mixed. I love him as a personality and as an athlete, but I feel NDV has been super short changed. He has been so successful in every other series he's been in, so when he's failed in a notoriously tricky car (and let's be clear, he's marked relative to Tsunoda who has an entire 2 points after 3 years experience in that team), it just feels wrong.
Haha that's amazing!

This may be a crazy theory, but I think the main motivation for putting Ric in the AlphaTauri is to warm him up and get him ready to take Checo's place should he continue to underperform. Ric is a bad fit for AT, which is supposed to be the youthful up-and-comer team and he's growing a bit long in the tooth, especially considering the depth of the talent pool RBR has in F2. I can't see him keeping that seat into next year. Send my boi to Aston Martin and replace bitch boi Stroll for the love of godddddd