View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 09:07 PM   #69
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
yup, i am glad i picked up something period correct.

so i have hood, skirts and bumper - gotta find a paint guy and get a quote.

wired up the speed sensor (pic is before i secured the wires). shrink wrapped where necessary. thanks guys for helping me literally find the sensor plug... i'm sure someone will say crimp connectors suck, but my speedometer works now, so....

car went back on jacks for the first time in 200 miles to check out how it looks. everything is intact and continues to not leak - minus my power steering hose. besides tightening this clamp and the banjo bolt - anything else i can do?

this strap to the alternator was very loose. i'm not sure where the wire goes yet - but i hope this is part of the "occasionally clicks instead of cranking" issue. haven't started it up since tightening.

so just to recap...i have what i need for "stage 3", minus smaller tires, and i need to find a paint guy, get a quote, and install the skirts and bumper. then we paint. how the hell do i mount skirts? i have no idea YET.