View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 11:40 AM   #7
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Original battery was definitely bad. I found it with leaked corrosion in the top. Everything now happened AFTER I found that, only strange thing I found that may explain the car not starting now. I believe the battery leaking on the top caused the surge to blow the 75 main fuse, as the new fuse has been totally fine.

I am starting to lean towards this.

No spark, last night we ruled that out completely as we tried new plugs just in case and tested on the VC the old and new.

The entire issue now is no spark, everything else seems fine.

So, I am leaning towards ECU. The battery I found leaking a week ago(ish), and I think that may have been the cause of the main fuse and potentially the ECU going bye bye.

Not 100% sure yet, but that?s the prevailing thought.
Yeah I had the Eng Cont Fusible link blow before, not sure how.... but ECU was fried. Only way to verify is with another ECU..... I assume his is Coil on Plug, so other than check grounds on the harness, its the ECU.....