View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 07:05 AM   #704
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Oh man, I've been bad at keeping up with this thread.

I've done a lot of work on the black G, but that's boring stuff. Replaced the whole front suspension, put stock 350z springs and shocks on it, etc.

I bought another S13. It has some cool parts on it, and plenty of things to de-fuck, as always. It's a really clean chassis though, and a coupe! It feels good to have one again.

Gen 1 Gktech billet knuckles and Q45 brakes.

S14 subframe and 350z diff conversion.

Cheap coilovers and arms, but I'm just going to send it for now.

CD009 trans.

They installed the subframe conversion risers upside down... I hate installing subframe bushings haha. Wish me luck.

Rear knuckle is about to break. Glad I caught this before I went on track.

Offset rack spacer they ground the tabs off of, so it would never stay tight. Luckily I just happened to have a spare passenger side one that fit perfect. I've probably had that thing for seven years in a box on the shelf for no reason haha.

Car has 18x10.5 XXR's all the way around. Just going to leave them for now too. They don't limit angle in the front and they fill out the rear nicely.

The front sway bar has a broken nut in the frame, so I'll have to cut that open to fix it. No rear sway bar so I'll have to add one to offset the Sikky bar in the front.

The goal is to fix the little issues and get on track this year. I already have all the parts coming to fix the issues. I'll post more pictures when it's ready to rock.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote