View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 05:04 PM   #90
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
thank you for the fiberglass advice!

welcome back to "removing another mostly clean set of popup fenders from existence".

horizontal cut below the pinstripe. bumper now fits as it should. my fender liner's chewed up, whose isn't though.

welcome back to "flattening out skirt flanges by heating it with a hairdrier and pushing it with a drift spare and wood". this worked very well. bought the double-sided tape today.

i need to:
  • drill and mockup the other skirt
  • fix the flanges like i did with these
  • cut the other fender
  • add bumper-end flanges to attach the fender liner
  • drill bumper holes that line up with the fender holes used for bumper mounting
  • readjust the top mounts i made, they're a little short
  • find and JB weld some vent material behind all 5 bumper vents
  • get everything WRAPPED BLACK!!!!!

oh yeah, and guy still hasn't shipped me my new bumper bracket yet, and my friend hasn't finished my radiator brackets yet.

Last edited by thermogod; 08-29-2023 at 09:28 AM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote