View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 06:21 AM   #92
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
sorry i know y'all want cool pics - think i'm gonna take things a slightly different, and much better, direction.

i dropped off the bumper and skirts to get them wrapped, and on the way home was thinking that my front bumper is too wild for how i want the car to look. the style makes a lot of promises that i don't think the rest of the car lives up to. so it's up for sale on all the FB groups. but...

i need a balance of a mature front bumper, something flat on the trunk, and side skirts that weren't meant for overfenders (which i have).

new plan:
origin trunk spoiler/something similar
instant gentleman front bumper
same side skirts
less tire

anyone advise against this rep? don't care if i need to sand/drill etc, i have the tools
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184362456877

otherwise i can't find just the bumper anywhere else