View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 07:13 PM   #5
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Gio View Post
Hey man, I really dig the progress so far and am looking forward to seeing more. I picked up a kit from the same guy selling that Supermade rep for my 14. I haven't attached it yet but it seems to all fit fairly well, but it isn't drilled or anything. Ive had multiple buddies run it on their Miatas in the past and they've all been hapy. FWIW. Keep up the good work!
it's weird that the guy says "no idea where these came from", isn't it? good to hear. thank you. the supermade rep is really the only aftermarket one i want - the type X, KBD, duraflex junk, is a little too wild.

Last edited by thermogod; 09-20-2023 at 12:30 PM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote