View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 12:09 AM   #2
wezurii
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
wezurii is an unknown quantity at this point
What does the Zilvia peanut gallery think of incredibly expensive versions of relatively plebian cars?
I think this comes down to personal attachment of the car itself, likewise with the 240 some are build to very high standard and some not so much

What value do you place on quality of production?
In my opinion quality is key, but there is a turning point of when it is worth the extra money over lets say a slightly less wear and tear item

What value do you place on ability to customize a build to your exact liking?
This also comes down to what is the goal of the car for it being used and how does it improve for that part.

Is the value of a restomod primarily dependent on cultural value and/or continuation of a well-known vehicle's history?
100%, for example evo's are still going for sub 30k where I live, while in the meantime I do not understand that value besides it has roots in rally

What do you think about restomods and performance increases?
Has it's time and place but goes together with the customization option in my opinion

Do you believe the power has to be silly to be worthwhile?
Definitely not, to me power has to be useable, reliable and balanced out.
For example, yes a 600whp sr20 sounds fun, but power band probably sucks on the street unless you are running some crazy BW that hits boost real soon, otherwise you need to drive all out on the street for it being remotely fun
wezurii is offline   Reply With Quote