View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 06:28 AM   #1021
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
We went and looked at Pre-Schools and enrolled my munchkin back in August. Of the 7 we looked at 3 had Pride shit. I'm on several area parents groups and it's a problem. Is it every school, teacher and class? No. But it's happening and it needs to be stopped. No tolerance for this bullshit.
Agreed. I know this will trigger some of you and I really don't care because if your brain is too small to see my point then you're dense BUTTT...

Forcing kids to confirm to a specific way of thinking/accepting rather than just letting them free-think and having the freedom to educate themselves on 'woke/social' topics is kind of like a specific time period in Germanys more recent history.

I don't understand who thought it was a good idea to introduce something other than learning into schools. The sole function is to educate and prepare you for the future - not to teach you how to address people who identify as megalodons and cheese whiz.

Thank God my wife is at a normal school where that shit don't fly.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links