View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 06:45 AM   #1054
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i was referring to local politics to be specific, if it makes any difference to you.

i both, agree and disagree with you - but don't think the differences are worth quibbling over. there are plenty of people in local politics that as a sum can make a big difference.
I agree that local politics can make an impact in a community, but on the grand scheme of things, I think of politics as a plant that thrives in corruption and sketchy activity. In the local communities such as school board or selectman, you're a small seed in a fertilized pot being watered with backdoor deals and corruption. As you get more into state politics, you're a budding plant developing fruit and nutrients that feeds those below you. As you further grow and branch out, you move up the ranks.

Long story short, it's VERY rare to get a rogue, independent, TRUTHFUL, respectful, honest politician. They do exist but they're dwarfed by the masses of other shit heads working harder to fuck us than help us for their own benefit.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote