Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 08:21 AM   #95
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_H View Post
So so, as a die hard F1 fan in the UK whose been watching for nigh on 30 years, I'd love to hear what you guys thought of Vegas?
I think a lot of people were expecting(and some hoping) the Vegas GP to be shit show. Thursday water drain drama didn't do much the squash those expectations. The Camera angles didn't give me a sense that we were in Sin City. It could have been Singapore 85% of the time. Also getting in a car and driving to the other side of the track just to do the driver interviews only then to squeeze back in the car and drive back for the trophy ceremony was dumb.
However I thought the race was pretty exciting. Max didn't ride off into desert the first few laps like everyone thought he would. The fight for second place came down to the last lap. A lot of good racing through out the mid pack. There have been far worst races this year in terms of entertainment than the Vegas GP.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote