Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 12:44 PM   #97
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
I went to the Vegas F1 and had an absolute blast of a time!!!!
Got a room in the Marriott Grand Chateau and had a sick view of the track right from my room. The road closures did mess up traffic quite a bit and not being able to uber at all during the night was a little rough, however it was WELL WORTH IT!!!

Standing on the strip and hearing the pack of cars tearing a hole in time and space at over 200MPH was orgasmic to my ears. The sound those cars made flying by was like a pack of F-18 Hornets straight ripping!! The crashes were wild and the racing was better than I thought after some of the drivers were not stoked on even being there at all.

The rat race of people on the sidewalks around the strip on Saturday night got pretty overwhelming, but only at a few spots where people were going up the escalators and over the cross bridges. They had big groups of people waiting to go on the walkways while others waited at the bottom of the stairs. Not sure if it was a weight bearing thing or if they just wanted to control the flow of people.

I will most definitely be going back again next year!