Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 11:57 AM   #100
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
92 days for Mercedes and Ferrari to get their shit together. Will they succeed?

2023 was a hell of a season for Max. I can't imagine anyone having a more dominant season any time soon.

Next season predictions:
• A major 4-way battle at the front between RedBull, Mercedes, Ferrari, and Mclaren.
• I could see Alpine leading the midfield with AlphaTauri ("Racing Bulls"? Dumb name) and Williams becoming a contender if Sargeant learns to keep it between the lines.
• Aston Martin showed little improvement in the second half of the season and I don't see them being able to duplicate the leap forward that they made last off season. I'd love to see them towards the front for Alonso's sake, but I'm expecting hit-and-miss (mostly miss thanks to Stroll) results.
• Alfa Romeo (Sauber) will probably stay at the back until that Audi funding comes through.
• Why/how is Haas still here?