View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 05:04 PM   #4
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
If you don't know what you're dealing with or even how to test for it, how are you supposed to know who's healthy or not?
Your body has its own method of protecting us. For most people, the immune system works. The vulnerable can be quarantined. Many professionals were demonized for suggesting this method. All you have to do is look how the people involved with the Great Barrington Declaration are treated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_...on_Declaration

Wiki which is very biased, has no problem denigrating these professionals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I think we're on the same page with the first part. It should have been a public safety issue, but that's not the reality.

But if it was possible to remove politics from it, what's the best course of action? Listen to the WHO's recommendations or say fuck it and act like nothing is wrong? I think that's where we disagree lol
We completely disagree in our politics. But thats not really of importance. What IS important is that people realize, eventually, that bad actors in positions of power have taken advantage of society.

Put your trust in government? The WHO or the CDC? Listen to the media? If so, good luck.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote