View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 08:35 AM   #9
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
As promised, i went with the frontier one which is the same as the B14 one.

Here are the pics obviously the clean one is the new one lol, you could probably make it work, however i dont want to cut up trims or the part. In the pics you will see the holes dont really line up and when you force the back ones, its only a matter of time before they break off. The front would be unsupported and make the problem worse. Additionally when you force the back screws in, it jams the window and door lock forward making them difficult to operate. I did have a look at the wiring, it is simple enough and will work.

over all length

as you can see it kind of lines up.

however for it to line up none screw holes match up.

If you cut the front screw holes off the trim as well as the bracket, you can kind of wedge it in, however it bends the trim and im not sure it will clear the door panel.