View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 10:24 AM   #1098
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Biden is a solid liberal. He's old as fuck, no one really wants him, he's emblematic of a broken system, but he's still better than Trump.
you really have no ability to make a valid point, its amazing. this type of flawed mindset is why so many people have moved, its as if you grasp the parts of the puzzle but still cant manage to put it together. i always use the super mario bros analogy that after 10 years you're still struggling with World 1.

all of your talking points are very predictable and in my opinion, lack any ability of independent thought. such a strong disdain for the opposition that you clearly have no ability to listen to any of his speeches complete and unfiltered. you're basically consuming snippets that make its way through the channels you view. i wont fault you that much, because there are a lot of people like this.

its this flawed mentality where people get hung up on things like "they're not sending us their best, they're sending criminals and rapists, and good people too" ... and yet still, even with all the massive amount of non-vetted immigrants pouring in, you're completely obtuse to this and the risks that come along with it.

a lot of people gonna have a hard time with the next 4 years.... a lot of people are just tired of this ultra-liberal, highly progressive horse shit
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote