View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 10:20 AM   #1106
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Has anyone actually gone there to see the happenings, or are they just relying on news sources (either side really) which can be manipulated. Everyone is so quick to speak as an expert on the topic, I dont hear too many people thinking with an open mind... just a lot of arguing.

From the little that I understand, plenty of Palestinians had the ability to live and work in Israel, but I dont believe Palestine was open doors to Israelis. It reminds me a lot of BLM and how its anti-American and shits on its host using any term they can incorrectly, from racism to genocide. Jews dealt with real genocide, highly unlikely that the Palestinians are. Atrocities of war, sure.... but not genocide. And odd that their neighboring Muslim countries are not opening their borders and welcoming these refugees with open arms.

If the election works out fairly in the months to come, a lot of this will come to an end very quickly... be it Palestine or Ukraine. If thats the case, a lot of mask wearing anti-fascist facists will eat crow... again. I really hope a lot these radicals face jail time for treason. Being anti-American is a major problem nowadays.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote