View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 07:36 PM   #122
Var
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNights
Hey I was just sharing ideas with makoto thats all. Opinions too, its just the fuckin internet relax, dont get your panties in a bunch. You dont even know me and youre throwing around personal attacks, shit its not even your thread to shit on.
I can see it now budget pos v8 s13 turns into a money pit with stock suspension and brakes, carborated too movin up in the world.
done, have fun

1-the "ideas" you were sharing werent helpful. They werent constructive, but rather trying to dis the whole idea and to that i say FU.

2-no this isnt my thread but makoto and I coincidentally got interested in this at the same time. And after some convos on AIM, he made this thread.

3-you are confused i think...you said you wanted an "exotic" motor. That's the word you used right? ie: expensive and inefficient but rare. And hard/costly to fix, replace and tune. And at the same time you say that THIS project will be overbudget. ? And somehow, when i do this swap..the roll cage, coilovers, brakes that are already in my car will have magically dissappeared in an attempt to put a 3 thousand dollar engine in there. And at that point i will pull my sr out and then ship it out to the next fool that want to tinker with it and get my money back. Then i will cry because you didnt approve of it. Then i will cry again when i replace a camshaft for a couple hundred bucks and gain only 30hp from it. Then once again when i get my heads ported for a measly 50hp. Then i will be on the verge of suicide because my "dinasaur motor that everyone and their mother has" just isnt cutting it anymore.

"Just buy a fuckin mustang if you want a 5.0 so bad
but I guess crossbreeding is popular in texas
Homo errotic 2jz? haha have fun with your dinosaur pushrod"

"Who cares?
If I wanted to tow id have a diesel"

"KA-T
Cheaper, parts are everywere, no need to tune since the enthalpy ecu just came out, broad powerband, torque up the ass, hammer on it reliability, make 300hp on stock internals all day.
Simple.
what side are you guys on domestic "

cheaper? ya if you are dumb enough not to rebuild it for race use
parts are everywhere? ya for the LS1 and 302...get your heads ported at the supermarket while you wait in line at the deli.
torque up the ass? whetever makes you happy
hammer on it reliability? not compared to n/a v-8
300hp on stock internals all day? i want mine to last for more than a day.

"That lex v8 is big pimpin" (hypocryte? bosozoku?)sp?

"Yea real fuckin GHEY, dont get mad just because you cant afford it,, Im shure what you got is better anyway, right? haha

All this slobbering on a run of the mill dinosaur pushrod smallblock that everyone and their mom has. Id be looking for something more exotic for all that trouble."

"carborated too "
hey whatever works right?