Thread: Hankook
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 07:54 PM   #4
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
I've been running them for the last few months. They're not bad, the only concern I have with them compared to the GRB series from falken is the actual series of the tire, I run a 40 series stretched onto a 18x10, yet with the 40 series from falken do not rub nearly as much as these seem too. They are also great tires for street running, they warm up fairly fast and stick fairly smoothly,as well as in the rain. Considering my camber is devistatingly out of margin. recommend them to anyone who is coming into the Hankook community, these will probably be the tires you catch me out thru a mountain on.