View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 03:22 AM   #7
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveless
For instance, an obx intake is no differnt from an injen intake except for the filter. Obx shifter shifter, a knock off of C's, seems to have little complaint. An ebay down pipe, test pipe, is no different from an hks/greddy/invidia one. Exhausts however, due to the material used for sound resonation and flow, matters.

Of course I know you get what you paid for. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind spending on a hks manifold but I would like to know HOW and WHY it would matter between 2 similar products.
even the hks one cracks, and thats an expensive decision. it all comes down to the materials used, quality of weld and preventative maintence. people have broken the knock off shifters and other problem. ebay products are for the time being, if you plan on any form of longevity, you will learn the lesson, but what is my opinion going to do if you have already decided on crap manifolds. numerous threads on many forums explaining the same thing.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote