View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
BobbyBoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
BobbyBoy is making a name for him/her selfBobbyBoy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to BobbyBoy
I am sure there are still some fine tuning issues in the AF ratio to be worked out as well as timing issues and fuel maps set for certain operating temperatures, but by no means am I a tuning expert, so I would take it someone that is. Unfortunately there is no Location in your info, so there is nobody to recommend you to.

Regardless, I would not run any car that I care about without a proper warmup. If the car stalls and dies if you try to run it immediately at a cold state you should let it warm up further. My stock SR did this exact same thing during winter months, so I learned to give it an extra minute or two before driving away. Now with a higher capacity oil pan I wait even longer before driving away because there is more oil that needs to reach operation temp. With my daily driven carburated Ghia I wait almost 5 minutes on any cold start before I drive away, then again its carburated, and I increased the oil capacity from 2.5 quarts to 6 quarts.