View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 12:19 AM   #61
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkiticks
i guess you don't know. the question you need to ask is "how big of a spacer do i need to run to make these look half decent???"

HAHAAHAH.

I find it extremely amusing that people are bagging on the seller of the wheels.... when they are talking nonsense.

"halfway decent" is something that cannot be judged for each car. Just for everyone's info:

On S13:
- The fitment would be almost perfect front/rear. At most, rear minor rolling of fender, tire selection does NOT have to be stretched. Front might not work with coilovers like Zeal, but will work with JIC or ones with better lower bracket clearance. Ask Aaron (Dousan) about this, he did his research already.
- Will NOT need any spacers. Unless you want stretched look with super camber.

On S14:
- Fitment will actually allow good tire choices, especially if you run "normal" tire or want more meat on the tires. No fender mods AT ALL.

I really don't get why people are dissing him on the offset of the wheels when they are fine. I understand some people want it to be "flush" but even the definition of "flush" varies from person to person... and car to car. It would be almost pointless to say what is flush and what isn't, without any knowledge of tire size, alignment specs, fender mods (if any), etc.

And if anyone wants to argue wheel setups with me, I'm game. I've been in the industry long enough to know my wheels... ESPECIALLY WORK WHEELS.

Just ask Jay (CleanS14). HAHAHAHAAH.

-alex
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links