Thread: Car Stolen!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 10:38 PM   #6
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
This remineds me of my best friend. He is a retard. In 9th grade he stole a peice of crap faded doodo-brown Dodge Omni. The funny thing was he drove it around for two weeks, he thought it was his car. I go to house and he's in the car armoraling the dash of that peice of crap as if it was his new car. After two weeks of driving, he parked on the side of the street in a neighborhood near our school. Once school was over, he goes to the car, and as soon as he touches the door handle, three cops come running from out the woods. He had blood coming down his head from being smacked with a bigass Maglight. Which the cops got introuble for, and he got off on a lesser charger. I thought that insedent was funny as crap, and it aplies to your situation aswell. Think about it as this, those thives best case senerio: they get to drive for two weeks, the get smacked by a maglight, and you get your car back, plus comission.
TheSnail is offline   Reply With Quote