View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 03:03 PM   #28
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
I came so close to trading a friend of mine my supercharged sentra b13 for a 80 something Turbo Cryslter Van. It was a 2.3 turbo stock! I figure Id cheeply boost the hell out of it, and race what ever car just to plummet their self esteem,. There are several sites on those shitty wood trimed but turbo vans, and some of them run low 12's! when I went to trade the kid, It looked like it had limo tint, but instead his cheap-ass spray painted the windows from the inside, so you can only see out the front window. The sentra was a beater as well and I was giving it to the salvation army next month, but I dont think that van would have made it, since the 15min it sat there id poured 1.5 quarts of oil on my driveway. Ridiculous oil leak. Maybe I will get a minivan to fuck with people, but I would go with an even uglier van, the Pontiac Silhouette. Aerodynamic and all.

Here are pics of the sentra and the same type van. Poor sentra. The SC kit I made not only worked, but it worked too well for the sentra. With .00875psi per rpm, it ran 7psi at idle, and pined the 1.5bar gauge by 2800rpm . Hence it almost made it to the end of the road before the street was coved with oil, from the rear main seal being popped out, since I forgot to disconnect the stock valvecover breathing tube, so when the cold pipe pressurized it pressurized the valve cover and crank to beyond 23psi. It was powerful as crap, but only worked between 0-3000rpm for two second intervals, because everything was being maxed out. That means if I could get to 6000rpm, I would be looking at 52.5psi

Last edited by TheSnail; 05-28-2005 at 03:52 PM..
TheSnail is offline   Reply With Quote