View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 04:13 PM   #12
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Rt-615 is out in 255/40/17 and Vulcan Tire's website lists the 235/40/17 as being available the 3rd quarter of 05. I am not sure exactly when that is, but most likely in the next two months.
Kumho MX has a few more sizes to choose from.
http://www.kumhousa.com/Products/Ptn...=1&PtnID=KU-15
I am wondering if 235/45/17 is going to be just a bit to tall to fit under the car with out raising the ride hight on my car ( don't want that )
Yokohama AVS sport does come in 235/40/17 and 255/40/17. I have no experience with Yokohama, but I know they are quality.
Anyone have any idea how the MX would stack up against the AVS? All these tires are pretty close in price so that does not really matter at this point. Performance and ideal size are the biggest factors in my decision now. I don't think these sizes will be too much for the KA, these wheels are not for drift.
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote