Thread: Lock yourself
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 04:58 PM   #25
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb
I didn't know if it was a serial number on the outside of your box, that's why I was speculating. Either way, it's not very hard to re-package a box. My friend has a plastic sealer that he uses for projects and it could very well seal a box to look like new. Seems like a decent theft deterrent, but I was just posing a situation because I've heard of some very shady acts like that.
yea i know what you mean, i hear about shady stuff all the time, which is why most of the work done on my car is at home. i only took my car to the shop once and it was for some body work suggested by a good friend.

the box is sealed at the opening with a sticker. you cant open it unless you rip the sticker up. i dont see any way of opening the box w/o ripping the sticker up.

there are two serial codes that you need to give to worksbell in order for them to get you a master key. if somebody has one serial, they will need another to get the key.

Yoshi: this is made for ball locking QRs only. worksbell is the only company i know tha tmakes this type of QR lock. it works on NRG and L2 QRs, because they are knockoffs of the worksbell QR. i tried it on a NRG ebay knockoff and it does not work because the dimple for the ball groove was too small.

no it wont work on ur FET
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote