View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 01:38 PM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
All Euro S14s have glass lens. But not all are LHD.

The LHD glass beam pattern is nearly identical to the US (when new and not yellowed), the main benefit is individually adjustable beams. The US reflector is one piece, the Euro is two piece allowing for separate aiming of low and high beams. That was the most noticeable improvement for me. The next enhancement is implementing the UK electric aiming switch, mine's finished but I haven't driven the car yet to play with it. This allows you to set the low beams a little below optimal (good for HID use, since it cuts off higher) and then raise it from inside for darker roads. That leaves the highbeams set where they need to be and doesn't screw up the aiming like the US lights do.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote