View Single Post
Old 04-09-2002, 11:18 PM   #9
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KiDyNomiTe @ April 09 2002,9:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn. SoCal seems to be too long of a road trip for me and pretty much anyone on the east side of the mississippi. I say that there should be a convention similar to this in the midwest.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
It is only a long drive if you think it is.

Russ Gogans is driving out from Atlanta, Yury Lyalko is driving from Boston, some folks are coming from Florida, Frankie Overbey is coming from South Carolina, Louis Snodgrass is coming from Kansas City, Dave Alexander is coming from Dallas, Don Nimi is flying from Vancouver.

Like I tell other people...

If there is a will, there is a way. &nbsp;If you want to go, you'll find a way to go, regardless. &nbsp;Last year's event in Kansas City saw T.Y. and Rob drive out from SoCal/Arizona, and about 20 guys from all over the Atlantic seaboard drive 30-40+ hours.

-alex

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote