View Single Post
Old 04-14-2002, 08:42 PM   #28
Grant
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (luey02 @ April 14 2002,4:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">gee, did you guys really think I was serious?? reimbursing gas money... lol.. I just wanted to mess with him cuz FA moderators are a bunch of tightasses..

but dont get me wrong, it is nice to have someone organize something like this for the 240sx community... althought I can't make it this yr. hope things go well.

I'm a newbie?? hey, I worked hard for my 250 posts..</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
You got a grudge with Alex? Take it up with him personally. You got a problem with FA mods? Theres a feedback forum over there to whine.

Alex put a lot of time and effort into this event, nothing to make a joke out of.

You guys want a meet in the middle of the US? like I said before, find someone in the middle of the US to plan it!

I know its a joke luey, but please. stop f**king around.
Anyone can be a newbie, anyone can have 1000 posts, but when something goes in one ear and out the other, the person's still a dumba$$.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote