View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 01:25 AM   #85
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Hi guys, a bit over two weeks until convention.

A few things:

1) The last day we will take registration and payment is the 22nd of July.  If you do not register or pay by that date, we will consider your registration invalid.  The most important reason to register is so that we can account for your car in the parking lot.  All attendees who register will have a parking spot, while those that just "show up" will get whatever (crappy) space that is left over.

2) If you are interested in attending the Speedzone event, you must register and pay me no later than next Friday (the 19th of July).  If you have a guest who wants to attend the Speedzone event, please send payment and their information to me as soon as possible.

3) There have been difficulties for some of you trying to get a hotel room at the track.  When you call the track hotel, tell them that you are attending a track event at Willow Springs the following day (the 28th) and if they ask if you are "participating/driving" on the track, say yes.  If you don't, you won't get the rates that are offered to attendees of the track event.

4) In case any of you want to attend the track event, a few guys have cancelled on me at the last minute, so a few spots are open for the track event.

Thanks!

-alex
www.socal240sx.org

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote