View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 08:46 PM   #12
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
i dont doa braking drift at all...i brake, turn in, slide the turn mildly while on throttle a tad, and i roll onto the trhottle as i unwind teh wheel, i would like to be abel to roll onto the throttle more overall when comming out of the turn. If i extend my braking distance itll slow me down way too much. Most places ont eh trcak i have always been told to not just let off throttle because it unsettles the car too much., especially going into a turn. Most of the sliding i have done is because of the Azenis i was running they were just too thin and not grippy enough once i get my speeds up, which is why i was switching to a mildly wider tire with a softer compound. I looked into a full set or rear 300zxtt wheels so i could have 16x8,5 in every corner, then i would run the 245's all around. But as of right nwo i have had trouble finding 2 of then, mush less 4 rears. So i deccided to hold off on that and just go with a 225 tire all aorund on stock NA 300zx wheels, itll be betetr for me to get used to for now anyways. Deff good advice, just much different from what i am used to, so it would be very difficult to get away from my old style and teachings.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote