View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 02:59 PM   #673
Darkstarsucksballs

Trader Rating: (0)
Darkstarsucksballs is an unknown quantity at this point
well for you people who were fucked over and the people tuning into this.

Eric of Darkstar is on his 3rd strike, he's out.
Eric started a couple years ago with a autobody shop, the front they ran was Called Redline performance, him and another guy ran a "Tuner shop" out of the front, until him and the other guy started stealing money and other goods to put on their cars (NOT PAID FOR). From what my close friend who he worked for said he went to jail for while for that as his friend fled and hid.

Works Yamaguchi/ Santeca
the companies affiliated with him Grip Video/Velocity racing. they have changed their name like 5 times for stealing money and never delivering goods. (GO FIGURE HUH) Jordan was also involved with this same company

Now Darkstar Developments. Taking your money, their were never any motors guys come' on. i know all of these guys personally and know they could find their ass from a hole in the ground. They do not have a shop its all out of their apartment. the website consisted of (ONE FRONT PAGE WITH NO INFO).

Guys i hope you learned NEVER EVER give your money to someone with no website, shop address, look them up on BBB and ect..

my suggestion is to report them to the BBB, Fraud investigation on Paypal, Class Action Lawsuit against them, you have all of their names in full plus recipe's you paid for the motors. If you paid with a credit card, contact them, if you paid with real money out of your bank account contact your bank. I would do anything to shut them down. If you al do this you have a better chance of getting your money and stopping them from doing this to others

This company is not incorperated, nor has a buisness license. I have looked both up.

They screw'd the pooch on this one.

Good Luck!!

Last edited by Darkstarsucksballs; 10-12-2005 at 03:27 PM..