View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 11:42 PM   #677
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
darkstardrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY FOR IT, everything on here is complete bullshit,
redline oerformance was my first shop yes, and whoevers "goodfriend" i worked with was Ramey Garnett who is CURRENTLY serving time for STEALING EVERYTHING WE HAD TO SUPPORT HIS DRUG HABBIT.
yes we were forced to close down but not because of me, i tried to keep it open as long as i could, shen i closed down ramey garnett was not even aware of it becasue himself and his wife had ran off with alll the money to take a cruise for a month.
works yamaguchi, any one who has been around zilvia can do a search on it and find the whole story, i posted what happened and everything else, ifi had screwed anyone with works yamaguchi then i wouldnt had been paying it back far after it had closed,i didnt own that company i invested into it and worked there, i had plans to open this company,darkstar (which was then going to be aero stage, but due to legality issues i couldnt use the name anymore) and becuase of that i didnt want any bad business being brought over from there. so i paid back as much as i could possibly pay back from what was taken and not by us.
just do a search for the name works yamaguchi and you can find the whole story.

now if there were no motors, why would i waste time paying people back and why would i still be on here?
dont you think i could have picked up and took off?
and no i never went to jail over it, i was arrested as was ramey when we were suing eachother we were there in holding for maybe 8 hours.
he was later found guilty and ran from the police as where i am obviously not.
the person making this claim was a friend until this week when he decided to start acting like a bitch wich is exactly what he is, and i called him out on it. his screen name is actually s134 who was banned from 240sxforums for scamming people for parts, this is how he makes his living, aside from his recent employment at autozone.
i have nothing to hide look everything up, the truth is there if you look for it.
and tom nice try but fuck you