View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 02:28 AM   #682
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Its ok, Were getting alot of local people who act like hardasses that are just about 40 years old with the only accoplishment of a 13 second all motor CRx..We have nothing to hide what so ever and we have no interest in stealing from anyone.

Kalvin and I used to be *friends* then he started acting like him and his friend Justin were king shit becuse they were the old school honda guys of indianapolis. You can obviously see that his shit talking was strictly out of his ass as he had alot of things that were not even close to any sort of truth even in a false universe. Now he sits around and plays with shifter karts and lives in the past of how Kingbird Motoring\8120 motorsports\whatever else failed buisness they had.

This is just from me to let you know who is coming into YOUR board and bashing us. Please keep in mind he has nothing to do with the drifting scene, nothing to do with Import cars basically has no life...

Indiana is full of people who think Drag Racing is the king sport, I dont care about it at all. i know it takes more skill and car control to do this then what they do. Alot of my old *friends* turned against me when i got into drifting, When most of them were into it as well but then at the drop of a dime they all started saying it was gay (Justin- Kalvins best friend in the world).

I dont care how much *knowlege* you have Kalvino, keep your personal bullshit away from boards you have no buisness on man, go back to being the house daddy and get over your little crap, I havent said a word to you in over a year. I dont care if you have been getting emails about the groupbuy, if they were emailing you then they obviously have nothing to do with it and they dont know us.

I am waiting on your response to our posts, please explain everything you know of in full detail and please list names, dates, times, how much money and everything else that has to do with us screwing people or stealing. Thank You.

Jordan