View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #50
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
While we love shameless promotion of the site, we have a rule of 400 (wide) by 200 (height) and that banner is wider than your black box there... Feel free to use photoshop to narrow it down and host it yourself if you must have it.
Hold off on this. Myself and a few moderators agree that a zilvia banner shouldn't be removed from a sig (including Phlip, who was just doing his job, as the rules currently state). So, we're discussing possible rule changes. I'll make a post IF AND WHEN anything gets agreed upon.
At the very least, I will get your and anyone else who wants to use it, the Zilvia banner back.
-Jeff