View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:12 AM   #31
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd
ehh i would go aftermarket everything but I'm short on cash
i just bought the friends bumper and paid for a bunch of other misc. crap...

i was planning on getting battle version RUCA in the future but i guess if the stock ruca is bent/cracked, i'll be getting those next... i was actually planning on getting wheels before the bumper but it was a used bumper painted black so i couldn't let that go... but yeah... is that all that you guys can see from the pics?

should get back to studying.. grr finals
Perhaps you should just hunt down some stock S14 arms and what not from a junkyard and replace your current ones. If the wheel is still messed up looking, then it's probably the subframe. If the wheel looks decently straight, then take it for an alignment jobby and you're good to go till you got more cash flow for the aftermarket arms.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links