View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 04:05 PM   #5
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

Trader Rating: (0)
sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sykikchimp
There might be paint damage, or it might be running funny, or rust.. lots of things could cause the price to be cheaper. Remember, there is ALWAYS a reason for a price to be at what it is. Basic Economics.  But those economics are based on the sellers knowledge.  So, if the seller knows A LOT about cars, and specifically his, then beware if the price seems to cheap.  But if they don't appear to understand what the real market value is..  HOORAY!  don't tell them.  Just look out for the guy that acts like he knows nothing.

As far as hiring someone, I've never heard of that. But what I would suggest is asking them if you could take it to a local nissan dealer, and have them do a used car purchase check check on it. The nissan dealer near me does this for free. And they check out a LOT of stuff. Even if it costs $20-30. It's defintely worth it.