View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 04:32 AM   #66
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
ok well i was thinkin about this after talkin to anthony (crappys13) and decided to have a zilvian vote. This vote is to have the regional meet in norcal or socal sooo.... i will cast a vote in the correct section and start to kick this off.

Heres the link so go vote ONLY IF U WILL BE ATTENDING!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=102842

REASON FOR THIS QUESTION IS DUE TO RECENT CALIFORNIAN LAWS. the main concern and reason for this poll is because of recent police harassment and new californian laws. If we DO hold this large meet/bbq, i can guarantee there WILL BE cops around the area just to make sure things dont get out of hand. With the popularity of SR's and import tuning, i can safely say 1/4 of the attendants will have a SR and i dont want ppl to get popped right after leaving the bbq/event. Cops in socal kno what SRs are and know what to look for, so some ppl may/will get ticketed and/or towed so i want to see what u guys think. Is it worth it to have in socal?
I prefer Norcal because cops dont hassle us as much as socal and its easier for the organizers