Thread: Sr20det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 12:30 PM   #70
LIVINXS

Trader Rating: (0)
LIVINXS has a little shameless behavior in the past
fr pilot

yes, your right. S13 red tops didn't have vtc they are too old. let me clarify what has the nice rods. s13 blacktops and I'm pretty sure s14 black tops also have the 400hp rods. all red tops have the weaker rods. the s13 red top with a turbo has the same inferior rods as all the US SR's like B13 B14 and S14 SE-R. same as the rods in the jdm red top S14 S15

as for GTI-r head, yes they are the best and individual throttle bodies are also very sweet. very few people even know about that shit. people dont even know about the awd sr's since we dont have a version of it here. and even fewer spend the cash on it.

cookie

when you have 400hp in YOUR car tell me it wont break. your are believing what you read in a magazine. ask any drifter or drag racer. nissan 6speeds are shit. you can safely run about 100 more HP in the same car for the same application on a 5speed. hard launches at 400hp will blow your tranny. in a 5sp launch at 500hp will blow your tranny. and yes 5th and 6th are half the size of the gears they wish they were. I read it in SCC and there is even a picture of the 5 and 6 speed trannys cracked open side by side.