View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 08:04 PM   #21
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
the only thing i have left to strip that i dont need...is the sound deadening off the interior and a few metal brackets which i dont think will add up to 200 more lbs i can lose. Im around 2350 now with 1/4 tank, and all the sound deadening and usles brackets will bring be to about 2300 before my cage, i still have heater core in and the dash.

I realize some peopel are going for the lightest weight possible, but i dont see what other weight can be lost other then the heatercore and the sound crap from everything I have already removed.

I am also curious to see what everyone else is using to weigh their cars on...i dont consider anything a reliable weight unless corner scales are used.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote