View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 11:21 AM   #1
zze86

Trader Rating: (0)
zze86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zze86
Hello all, introducing Alpha Zero!

Hello all! I've just recently signed up as a vendor on this site (pending) and just wanted to drop in and say hello.

A little about myself and my new-startup company Alpha Zero.

I've been a member on Club4ag for a while, then sold my daily driver ae86 and got an Evo VIII. I modified my Evo VIII with a bunch of Megan Racing parts and I bought so much stuff from them (manifold, o2 housing, DP, catback, coilovers) that they offered to make me a vendor if I got a business license. Three months later my start-up company is ready to start selling, although some things still need to be finished (like my website *sigh*)

I've been totally impressed with the Megan Racing line on my Evo as far as performance (dynoed at 304AWHP/298AWtorque), quality and price. Since they make a lot of components for the s13/s14 that I figured I'd offer them to you guys.

I have a month of vendor status on here and honestly you guys are going to be a test bed to see if I can make a living doing this. I've quit my dayjob so I'll be totally committed to this so be rest assured customer service is a top priority.

I've got some other products besides the Megan Racing line that I will be offering as well as some in house developed components (planned) so as soon as my Vendor status goes through keep a look out for an awesome GroupBuy!

Thanks for looking. I look forward to learning from you guys and hopefully I'll be sticking around longer than a month!
AIM: zze86
608-216-5405
10a-7p CST
Sponsored Links