View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 06:22 PM   #41
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Ive done my best to helping everyone out here. Where did Jordans post go?
If you want to recover your money I would suggest to fileing some sort of legal claim as I know that Eric Dillon has several Law Suites pending for fake JDM cars he sold. I did work for Eric and yes I did sell motor sets as that is what I was getting paid to do. Vanquish2 aka Kevin is right about alot he did warn as I worked for Eric and not had known everything I know about him today. He is done screwing people over.
Recently I heard he sold 6 "imported" cars to someone in FL and he bailed on them after recieveing and taking money into his possession.
I know he has done alot of mods to his car because it was sitting at my friends dads shop in Nobeville,Indiana and he told Eric to move his car after he has found out alot of SHADY stuff Eric has done.

Again Vanquish2 is correct that Darkstar Developments was never a shop or even a legit business like Eric made it seem and he is still around and maybe even still reads the boards. He doesnt even post on Ziptied anymore since he knows everyone in that community knows he is a lying sack of shit. Before I was around thier was a company by the name of Works Yamagushi which Eric worked at owned I dont know but after me doing some research was nothing but shady.

Like the ones that have posted in this thread and how I advise the author to call Eric out because thats what seemed to make Eric reply to shit as you can see earlier in the thread. I hope the law brings its force down hard on all the thousands and thousands of dollars that Eric has stolen from people.

Vanquish2 is right about another thing yea Indy is full of drag this and that but that has nothing to do with this situation. And you cant always make everyone happy when you are locally since people come to the shop and its they like you or they dislike you. We will leave that at that.

If thier is anything I can help anyone with please let me know.

I know that Eric is moving in with one of his friends downtown Indianapolis after some sort of "shadyness" happend with Jordan but ill let him to talk about that if he wants.

Thanks
EDGAR