Thread: R&D factory
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #15
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jdm_s14_zenki
i know ken, he is the mechanic that was telling me edward is no good. he was the one that gave me a heads up on the bad radiator support, and he was the one that told me that Edward put the sugar in my tank. He drives a red ae86 and does wiring services on the side as well. he sold me my first s14 with my blacktop motor. ive known him much longer then he has been working at r & d. i havent talked to him for a while though and i dont know if he still works there. ken is a good guy. hes always tried to help me and he was always cool when my payments for the car he sold me were late..lol. if he still works at r & d, edward should pay him more cus ken is all hes got. sorry ken if you read this...i dont mean to rat on you cus i know ed will read this...but you gotta do what you gotta do.
jdm_s14_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote