View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 01:54 PM   #588
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I'm about 1 year in after moving into my first home (3bed, 2bath, semi-detached garage, 1600 sq ft home, 7000 sq ft lot) with my wife. 1 year ago I was commuting to work in Westwood from Covina, 2-2.5 hrs EACH WAY, so I can definitely feel for those saying that they'd have to drive far to make a decent dollar. In my case I got LUCKY with a new job out here for an aerospace company in El Monte. The gamble for buying a home more inland versus more coastal worked out haha. I can't wait to post pics up next summer. Now that the wedding has passed, I've got a blank canvas empty field to turn into a backyard. I'm actually VERY excited about it haha. I'm literally using Microsoft Word to create shapes n shit for potential layout ideas. If anyone has better ways to do it, help me out!