View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 11:28 AM   #623
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
I tried not to run a pcv.... I am on a linkecu g4x with very capable tuner. The idle was unstable. I tried everything, including replacing iacv, new tps, coolant sensors, everything that could affect an unstable idle.... In the end, I added by a pcv and it idled 100% fine....

we even bumped idle to 1100 rpm and all the tricks in the book...

I run a radium fuel rail, so all the pcv on the intake side is gone. I run a -10 AN along with the front valve cover (S13/14 hybrid cover) with PCV in to a Y right before a radium large Air / Oil separator with the drain plug...

At the bottom its pure water.... its nutz how much water is in an idling engine. Keep in my this is 90% track car and my only street driving is to the alignment / tuner and that is it.....

Either way a proper PCV is the way to go.... But like poor180sx said, Radium just released -10 pcv swivel. 6 months too late for me :/
what kind of idle issue did you have? low vaccum or just stumbling/missing?
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote