View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #153
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by japslapsilvia View Post
I am thinking about doing this conversions and have a few questions. So if I was to use the P11 head, in order to use a DET ecu (PFC) I would need to run the p12 CAS, and use AEM/Denso pencil coils?
Can I use Splitfire coils instead?
OR
Would it be better to just use the Hall Effect sensor and a “full stand-alone”?

TIA
Run the p12 cas , your splitfire will work but they wont be bolt-on in the p11 valve cover !! But on a p12 cover its bolt-on

If you wana run pencil coil , you will need a aem twin fire or similar like a m&w ... otherwise you wont have enough spark for more then 15psi (thats what my tuner told me)

As for the power-fc it will work but you will need a window switch for the vvl activation if im not mistaken ! Im not an expert with rom tune / power fc set-up

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote