View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #43
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Agree.

Jim Carey seems to be able to pull off the crazy wacko characters just fine (Riddler, Colonel Stars N Stripes, crazy street magician in Burt Wonderstone, and to an extent wacky characters like The Mask and Ace Ventura).

I liked the Spiderman reboot. Hard to say if Toby McGuire version or facebook guy version will be better until it is all said and done, but I liked the darker tone of the reboot.

The Punisher movie with John Travolta as the villain sucked, but I thought the movie after that, Punisher Warzone was ok (not good, but not terrible either). I have no idea how the Punisher should be. Isn't he just a vigilante who takes matters into his own hands with extreme violence and use of firearms, which is what Punisher Warzone portrayed.
Yeah I mean it's essentially Hard to Kill (except his whole family dies) meets Batman and instead of goofey weapons its just tons and tons of guns. How does Hollywood keep fucking that up? Lol