Old 06-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #126
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
BOSS

this is why the z32 caliper thread can eat a dick, because no one has the common sense to use a tool like this.... whatever this super hifi digital torque analyzer is

what type of shop do you have access to? because i know most hobbyists like us wont have something so nifty laying around. looks like a machine/engine building shop.
Lol, I love your bluntness.

My day job is deals with a lot of high end tooling for Caterpillar. I am the site manager for our group so I have no problem working on personal stuff every once in a while. Yes you're right about the average joe not having access to this kind of stuff. You are looking at a 8-9K dollar setup right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex14 View Post
awesome car man btw how much did the wheel refinishing cost u?
It cost me around 400 dollars. I didn't have the best luck with California Chrome. They have horrible customer service and I was not happy with the end result. I highly recommend Wheelflip though. I have heard a lot of good things about them and their prices are very reasonable. I actually got a quote from Wheelflip when I was deciding on who to send my faces to and they were only about 75 dollars more than California Chrome. At this point, I totally regret not sending them to Wheelflip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
My God I need these in my life. If I ever come across another set I'm scooping them up and selling the Evo 9 BBK I've picked up.

Very nice pickup my man!
For sure man. These things are so hard to find used. And I refuse to spend the 3700 dollar price tag if you buy them new. With buying the calipers, buying evo X rotors, and then machining new brackets, I should have about 1600-1700 dollars in everything. That's not bad because I know the resale value is there.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote