View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #1492
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
I thought I would finally post up my boy Scott's S14.5. He is the owner/founder of Hybrid Audio Technologies... the best automotive speaker on the planet, PERIOD. This is his competition car that scored the highest SQi score (combined sound and installation score) ever recorded by any competitor past or present, in any sanctioning organization, in any part of the world. All of the interior is one-off custom and designed around the audio system for proper acoustics etc. So it may look a little strange and nothing like OEM, but it's still an S14 and the amount of work that went into it is staggering.

The dash houses multiple sub woofer drivers... hidden of course.

There are no switches in the car. Everything is controlled by a touch screen that enables touch control of windows, climate controls, vehicle diagnostics, fuse/circuit status etc.

Source unit controls:

The only vehicle buttons in the car. Overhead on the headliner.... every single thing is done to perfection:

The windows are even electrically charged, so you can flip a switch and you have instant tint. The glass has a "glazing" on it that is perfectly clear. But when you send a charge to it it becomes tinted via the suspended particles in the glazing. In the very last pic I posted of the full car, you can see the how windshield has the tint "turned" on.

Back seat audio gear:

Trunk area:

Just a couple non-interior shots for reference:

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote