Thread: V8 240sx FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 10:14 PM   #48
OJmobileII
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
OJmobileII is an unknown quantity at this point
i understand that this is a community where we share information about personal experiences with certain products. i would love to see someone buy the kit and then post feedback. most of the questions that people have been asking can be answered by simply calling hinson.

i had a question about one of their kits. i emailed them and i received a response in under a week. they r in the business of making money when someone has a question regarding one of their products they r more than happy to answer it as promptly as possible.

most of the information regarding the kit is jus speculation and hearsay because no one has it yet (as far as i know). it is best to get information from the source. and then rely on peers for their opinions. does it come with this or does it come with that should not be answered by people who dont know.

in the interest of this faq i will not make another post like this one. if anyone has any questions for me, feel free to pm me. i will get back to u as soon as i can. thanks.

Last edited by OJmobileII; 04-06-2006 at 10:32 PM..
OJmobileII is offline   Reply With Quote